UK Company Incorporation: UK LLP or UK Limited Company
UK LLP and Limited Company Acts
UK LLP and Limited Company Acts provide two excellent companies which can be used for tax planning purposes. UK LLPs are governed by the Limited Liability Act of 2000 and the UK Limited Company is regulated according to the UK Companies Act of 1985.
UK Incorporation Services
- UK LLP formation can be completed in one working day but the process can take up to five (5) working days
- There is no need to visit the jurisdiction for company formation as our registered agent services ensure that all the relevant required information is filed
UK Company Formation
- For UK LLP formation a minimum if two (2) company members who can be individuals or corporations of any nationality is required
- One company director and one shareholder is need for UK Limited Company (Ltd)
- The appointment of a company secretary for UK LLP and UK Ltd is not mandatory but clients are encouraged to appoint a secretary
- All required documents for UK Company formation are filed with the UK Companies House. Documents can be filed electronically or can be delivered. Electronic copies will be made for all forms and documents delivered to the Companies House
- All UK Limited Company must end with the word Limited or the abbreviation Ltd
- The word UK Limited Liability Partnerships or its abbreviation, LLP must added to the name of all UK LLPs
UK Companies Capital Requirements
- There is no stated minimum contribution a member can make to a UK LLP where contributions are made according to stipulations in the LLP Operating Agreement
- Contributions by LLP members can be made in the form of capital or other types of assets agreed upon by the members
- UK Limited Company has an authorized share capital of £1 however we recommend that our clients start up with an authorised share capital of £1000
- Shares for the UK Limited Company can be issued in major currencies ( Euro, Great Britain Pound, United States Dollar)
UK Companies Taxation
- The UK LLP is a pass through tax structure and the company itself is not subjected to a corporate tax
- The members of the LLP will pay local UK Income taxes on any local income gained from the business operations of a UK LLP
- Members of a UK LLP who are residents of the UK will pay income tax on earnings generated by the LLP
- The UK Ltd company is subjected to a corporate tax rate of 20%
- Dividends paid by a UK Ltd is not subjected to withholding taxes
UK Company Privacy and Confidentiality
- There is no disclosure of the names of UK Company owners to the authorities
- UK Companies( LLP and Ltd) must file annual financial reports which are available on public records
- The use of nominee shareholders will provide privacy for beneficial owners of UK Ltd
UK LLP and UK Ltd Maintenance and Administration
- Annual Meetings of shareholders must be held for UK Limited company and can be held at any locations
- UK LLPs are not obligated by law to hold Annual meetings
- UK limited company must prepare and file annual financial statements
- UK Limited Companies with turnover of less than $6.5 million need not file audited accounts
- UK LLPs must prepare and file accounts with the local authorities
UK Company Packages and Pricing
- Our UK Company incorporation services are affordable priced
- Our client have the choice of incorporating a UK LLP or a UK Ltd
- Our UK Company packages include a tax free structure; A UK LLP plus 2 offshore companies from your jurisdiction of choice. We offer offshore companies in Dominica, Nevis, Anguilla, British Virgin Islands (BVI), Belize, Panama and Seychelles. The offshore companies will be used as members of the UK LLP
- We also offer a UK low tax structure which is a UK Ltd with one (1) offshore company from our list of offshore companies
Visit our (Unbeatable Prices!) page for detailed information on the UK companies’ packages which we offer!!
UK Tax Efficient Business Structures
We have put together excellent UK Company packages which our clients can use to minimise taxes and expand their trading reach. A UK Company presents a channel for commercial success and freedom. UK Companies are highly reputable trading companies. Our UK Low Business Structure and Tax Free Business Structure when used properly are guaranteed to provide tax savings and create other business opportunities.
How to Use Your UK Company
UK Low Tax Business Structure - UK Limited Company (UK Ltd) Plus 1 Offshore Company
- Using your UK Limited company with an offshore company provides many commercial and tax opportunities. The UK Company will act as an agent for the offshore company selling goods and or services on behalf of the offshore company in countries where UK companies are well respected. Furthermore the UK Company can engage in trade in Europe to take advantage of the EU Tax benefits.
- A UK Limited company can be used as a Holding Company in another company in a European country. This low tax UK Company will benefit directly from European double tax treaties which mean that there will be no double taxation on dividends paid out by the UK limited company. There is not withholding tax on dividends payments made by UK Companies even if the shareholders are non residents.
- UK Limited Companies have a low corporate tax of 20%, making this company one of the few low tax companies available in Europe.
To create your low tax UK Company we can help with offshore company incorporation. Our UK Company low tax structure starts at $1,233. And we provide affordable offshore company incorporation services in a number of other offshore jurisdictions at affordable rates. Check the offshore packages we offer here.
UK Tax Free Business Structure - UK LLP Plus 2 Offshore Companies
Our clients must know that a UK LLP (Limited Liability Partnership) is not taxed as a corporation but the members of such business entities will pay income tax on any incomes which they have received from a UK LLP. Therefore proper structuring of this company must be done to achieve tax savings.
- The members of the UK LLP must be non residents of the UK in order to not pay UK income taxes
- The LLP should not participate in trade or other business operations which will result in generating local income in the UK
The UK tax free package which we have prepared includes 2 offshore companies (incorporated in your choice of jurisdictions) and a UK LLP which starts at the affordable rate of $2,223.