Seychelles Company Incorporation
Seychelles Company Law
More recently, Seychelles joined other tax haven countries through the establishment of the Seychelles International Business Authority (SIBA), charge with promoting and developing the Seychelles offshore financial sector. The passing of favorable legislation for tax-free offshore company formation — International Business Companies Act in 1994, the International Service Providers Act and other related acts, has resulted in an immediate attraction to the Seychelles islands by investors.
Seychelles Company Incorporation Services
- The whole process of incorporating offshore with us will not take more than 7 days. Once payment is received, the Seychelles Company Documents will be sent to you by courier within seven days.
- Seychelles company incorporation is favored by many as there is still a wide choice of names for your Seychelles offshore company (IBC) in comparison with older offshore centers, where names choices are limited.
- There is no need to come to Seychelles to form the offshore company or to conduct its maintenance or administration duties.
Seychelles Company Formation Requirements
- Seychelles IBCs do not need more than one director and one shareholder
- Director and Shareholder of a Seychelles offshore company can be the same person
- Director and Shareholder of a Seychelles offshore company can be a corporate body
- There is no requirement for a local secretary for the offshore company incorporated in Seychelles
Seychelles Companies Share and Capital Requirements
- No paid up capital is required
- Non par value shares are allowed for an offshore company incorporated in Seychelles
- Voting and nonvoting shares are allowed
- Bearer shares are permitted
- There is no limit on the amount of the share capital for Seychelles offshore companies
Seychelles Corporation Taxation
- The offshore company is a 100% tax free IBC
- There are no currency regulations for the offshore companies
Seychelles Company Privacy and Confidentiality
- No requirement to disclose beneficial owners of the Seychelles offshore company to the Registry
- Nominee directors and shareholder are permitted
- There is no sharing or reporting of information to any overseas organization. Seychelles is not subject to the EU Savings Tax Directive, unlike some other offshore centres
- The particulars of the beneficial owners, directors and shareholders are NOT part of public record.
Seychelles Corporation Maintenance and Administration
- No requirement for an annual audit
- You do not have to file books and records with the Registry
- Annual meetings of members and directors can be anywhere in the world
- Seychelles Offshore companies may own and manage sea vessels
- Low annual fees for company maintenance
Seychelles Incorporation Packages and Pricing
- Our Seychelles companies are competitively priced
- We have unique discounted packages (go to Unbeatable Prices!)
- Our online purchase are 100% secure
- Many methods of payments accepted
- Affordable annual renewal fees and supplementary services